Thursday, May 26, 2011

 Excuse my child birthing hips please....

 Cheesy pose


pony tail, fuck yeah!
[top: Urban Outfitters, $10. Shorts: A&F, $15. Sandals: Urban Outfitters, $20. Bracelets: Mexico, 10 pesos.]


Yeah, yeah I know this isn't the most exciting outfit but I just bought the top this past weekend and was really excited to rant post about it! I actually wore these shorts and sandals with a Guess sweater this past weekend to walk around downtown Asheville, I was going for the "yeah its summer, I'm wearing a sweater, IDGAF." look but turns out it was hotter than Lucifer's cooch out there and I just couldn't stand that sweater anymore. So I went into UO looking for a flowy tank and instead fell in love with this top. The eagle makes me feel like I'm a modern day Pocahontas.
Denim shorts are going to be one of my go to pieces this summer that's a given, but sometimes they can be pricey. Soo, TIP Y'ALL: I worked at Abercrombie for like 9 months and you know those really cute shorts on the mannequin? Yeah, well most of the time they aren't originally shorts! We just got some discount jeans, cut them, folded them, and TA DA. People think they are the $60 ones and spend lots-o-money on them. Jeans are usually on sale in most stores during this time so go out and make your own shorts! That way you can also customize length to your liking !

I couldn't find this exact shirt on the UO website but the shirt is made by Sparkle & Fade and they have a bunch of flowy tops on sale HERE

4 comments:

  1. Love your shirt! you look lovely :-)
    and i couldn't agree more with your tips about the shorts!

    thanks for the comment on my blog :)
    XOXO, BECCA
    http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sweet summery look!

    xx,

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete